Staffing software that optimizes the organization of each elementary and middle school based on the most cost effective manner; given contractual or educational parameters concerning class size or composition.
- FTE reductions can either be used to reduce expenses on budgets or reassigned to target schools in need or for specific educational requirements.
- Allows changes to organizations and 'on the fly' recalculations based on enrolment changes or 'what if' scenarios.
- Presents options, which when tweaking the staffing parameters, will result in savings of additional FTE's.
- Calculates non-classroom support staff and prep-time requirements.
- Instantly produces reports: class size averages, class size statistics, class size compositions, etc., for use locally or by senior governments.
- Provides organization options to counteract grievance situations.
Request a Demonstration
Client Success Stories
View more success stories about Staff Allocator
View ALL success stories
Catherine McCullough quote
Director of Education
Sudbury Catholic District School Board