A geographic information system designed to aid in capital resource management and educational problem solving; requiring no technical expertise.
- Analyze the impact of boundary changes, school closures and openings, grade re-organization, program relocation and changes to the organizational structure (for example introducing middle schools).
- Instantaneous dynamic changes to the visual displays, depicting 'what if' scenarios, create credibility and transparency in public consultations.
- Presentation-ready reports, including: lists of pupils affected, the impact on each school by program and grade, out of catchment pupils.
- Instantly measure the extent of 'cross boundary' registration and presents the results geographically.
- Create presentation-ready maps for clear visual analysis.
Request a Demonstration
Client Success Stories
View more success stories about GeoSchool
View ALL success stories
Director of Education
Regina Public School Board